Feb 23, 2015

The Deer, chapter: 01

Schoolash -  The deer .. Surely you are already familiar with this name.
His name was legendary from time to time, is told from generation to generation from generation to generation.
The famous deer intelligent, clever, agile, cunning, and also a lot of sense.
Deserves that he became a legend that deserves to be always in the tell, and this time .. The deer will adventure in a same story, but the plot might be different ..
Sit back and enjoy this story carefully, when the time in which the story of the Legend of the hare in the start ...

In ancient times in the base prototype there is a small village where the animals are named pedestal Bongas.
In the village was inhabited by several families of animals.
And one of them is a family pack of Branch Office.
Family pack kanca are deer family, he lives with his wife named Cullinan.
At that time Cullinan or call it bu kanca, is pregnant.
And on the day that had been waiting by the little family, ahirnya born a baby boy who completes the small family happiness.

"We love the name of anyone bu?". Tanya pack kanca.
"What if we give the name of Mouse Deer, sir?". Kanca bu replied.
"Why? Not that it was the name of our nation bu types? What is not so strange?". Said pack kanca wonder.
"Hahaha .. Why should wonder pack? The name is a prayer .. And I hope to give our children the name of the hare, someday he could be a great man who made the kind we always remember from time to time.
Anyway .. It is also a combination of both of our names .. kanca and Cullinan, the join so clever individual .. ". The word bu kanca.
"Hehehe .. It's also your mom said. I agree with that name .. Well, hopefully only when he grows up he inherited his mother wit .. :)". Said pack kanca.
"And also the agility and nimbleness of his father .." ^ _ ^ "...". Connect bu kanca chimed.

And since then, at the start of the deer that lives in children with affection by his family.
He grew into a deer intelligent and agile, and in a small village that was the deer always stand out among the children of other animals.
Even in school, were the famous deer as a bright child, even he always gets rank one.
 Well .. Although nobody can deny he's also a bit naughty and stubborn for being too careless and easy curious.
It all could not be separated from his ability to split time between playing and learning time.


One day after school, the deer invites her friends for a walk out of the village.
He is very curious dengal any thing that exists outside the village.
The rabbit and the ranggo buni squirrel that has always been loyal friends following behind.

"CIL .. What we are not too far from the village? Let us return just yuk .. I'm scared ..". Buni said.
"Yes cil .. my mother said, the area outside the village is not safe. This area is controlled by the bandits who nicknamed the gorilazer ..". The word squirrel replied.
"Halah .. You do not be scared, I'm right there .. Just what the gorilazer what's with that?". Tanya deer.
"They are a group of monkeys who like to loot, sometimes they also go to our village.
Their leaders are very creepy, big-eyed one.
The story he had been caught by hunters and one eye with an arrow, but he can escape.
That's what makes it so in fear and in segani, because very rarely are able to escape from the hunter alive .. ". The word ranggo squirrel explained.
"Ah .. Period? If only escape from hunters alone .. It was a small affair ..".
"Keep your mouth boy .. You do not know where you are. This is my territory". Suddenly a voice cut through the words of the deer.
In an instant the place it has in the siege of the apes, and a gorilla jumped down toward the deer and friends.

"It's a brave little boy but careless .. You dare insult me ​​in my territory ..". Said the gorilla.

"Well .. Indeed you are? Weve these forests belong to your father?". FAQ deer relaxed, while the second theme shiver of fear behind.

"Lancang once you boy .. !! good look myself .. With one eye and a great body and strong. My name is legendary .. I am the strongest animal in this region, I was the only animal that is able to escape from the hunters .. I am the leader of the gorilazer, I am .. The King KONG .. !! ". The gorilla replied with a flourish ..

"Huuaah .. Until sleepy I dengernya .. Already talking heads? Then if you gorilaz leader aka gorilla Malaz, emangnya why?
Continue if you have the name of the king kong monkey king weve why?
Continue if you never free of the hunters I have to what?
Should say "Wooww .. !!" so?
Come uncle, uncle kong snobs need not scare me.
Anyway all the story of uncle also no proof .. If only escape from the hunter, I also could uncle.
Let's just arrested, taken to their homes, I also was able to go home .. ". The king kong very surprised to hear the answer to the deer, even all apes and two friends deer come gawk at him.

"Hmm .. Great also your mouth boy .. Well, what if we bet to prove your babble ..". Said the king kong.
"Can .. Weve bet uncle what if I win?
And certainly the heck am I going to win ..: p ". Answer deer lightly.
"Hahaha .. I like your style boy .. Very confident and excited .. But also very sloppy ..
Well .. Whatever you ask tell me .. ".
"Okay .. I'm not weird .. I just asked if I win, uncle and the gang uncle should not be bandits again. And of course, should not be looted goods that is not right, start living well ..
And the second .. If I escaped, uncle and the gang uncle .. Must tell stories about myself all these parts of the woods this prototype. To be apparent to know about my story ..
How uncle kong? Agreed? ". Ask the deer.
"Hahaha .. Basic weird kid you .. You risked your lives just for a stupid thing? You're not interested to be king after me?".
"That's Not uncle .. then .. Anyway I also do not interest you king .. Most thinkers, fear bald.
And again fear fat because of overeating, such as stomach uncle .. Hehehe. "The word deer.

"Huahahahaha .. I like your style boy .. the first time I met the boy big balls like you .. Well, I could withstand your request ..
Now prove all your ravings just now .. Or you will regret for having dared to play on me .. ". Threatens king kong.

"Okay .. Who's afraid .. Now take me where the hunters trap ..". Said deer undertakes.

"CIL .. You sure you want to do this?
It was very dangerous lo cil, tantamount you drove lives.
Better we run and return to the village. "Whispered buny and ranggo on deer.

"You just take comrades .. I'm definitely fine.
I have a thousand and one plan, you do not have to hawatir.
You wait for me here .. ". The word deer soothe the second theme.


Eventually, with the scout monkey king kong men, the deer walked to where the trap is located.
The ride was pretty much, because the location of traps that are on the outskirts of the forest.


"Well .. We're here, I just can take you up here alone.
There she lies the trap .. You see the dead leaves?
If you stepped on it .. So a will ensnare your feet until you get stuck ..
I'll be watching you from here to make sure you are completely trapped by the rope, then I will go to the king kong to report ". The word ape guide explained.

"Ok .. Just a simple thing .. Well, you wait here.
I will be heading towards the trap .. Gitu wrote really bother. "The word of the deer as he passed.


Then the kancilpun toward the trap and stepped on, until his legs tangled and tied upside down in a tree.
After making sure the deer really stuck and can not be separated, monkey guides returned to report to the king kong.

"Hmm .. So the boy really do that?". Asked the king kong.

"Yes boss ..". FAQ ape guide.

"Really big balls kid, I salute and will mourn for his death as an expression of my respect ..". Said the king kong.

While buny and ranggo can only cry over the fate of the deer.
They did not think the deer will die in a way that is pathetic.


Meanwhile in other places .. The deer still tergelantung above the trap.
Already many times he tried to escape, but still not managed to break his leg on the rope noose.

"Apparently this rope really tight .. I can not escape myself. Wow .. I could have really caught hunter ya .. I have to quickly find any sense ..". Murmured deer.

When sikancil are thinking hard, suddenly three doves perched in the tree.

"You're what cil? How could you exist in this place? It's been too far from the village ..". The third asked the pigeon simultaneously.

Hare like to recognize the voice, it's like the sound of her classmates.
Then he was looking up a tree ..

"Dara, Deri, Dora ?! Why did you get here?". Said deer pleased and surprised.

"We just got home from Kurkur uncle's house, and then we see you tergelantung and we then here.
Did the story how you can really get stuck in this trap? ". Asked the virgin.

Then the deer was telling all the things he had with buny and third ranggo to horde it.

"Well .. You already know the story. Now I need your help before the hunters come ..". Pinta deer.

"What can we do for you cil?". Ask Dora.

"You throw dirt in my body as much as possible, if you can coat all over my body with your filth.
You do not need to ask what the reason, which is important to do it.
And after that, quickly you go before the hunters come .. ". Command deer.

Pigeon trio immediately he did order the deer, after all the Glory and in a sense quite .. They then flew to leave the deer ..


So .. What exactly is the plan of the deer?
Eits .. Read the first patiently .. "^ _ ^"


Shortly after the three virgin companions go, the hunters come.
They saw the body of the deer that depend affected their trap.

"Hey look what we catch .. A deer ..". Hunter said A.

"Hmm .. But it looks like the deer that had rotted, it may be a few days he was trapped and die of starvation.
We're already almost a week did not see the trap because we went into town to sell their harvest.
See it .. She was already stinking and in kerubungi many flies .. ". The word hunter B.

"Wow .. It seems really kak .. Then should we do this carcass?". Tanya Hunter A.

"Yes we derive then we waste to let in eating tiger woods, memangnya rotting carcasses should we do it again? Then we put another trap ..". Responsible hunter B.

"Good kak ..". A hunter said then unleash traps that ensnare the deer.
Then the body of the deer and their cooperation in the exhaust into the woods and then they left.
After making sure the hunters are gone, the deer who'd pretend to be dead soon wake up.
He was relieved that his plan really succeed.
The kancilpun then wash in the river and return to the king kong to collect their bets.

Cash only the apes and the second theme created surprised by the return of the deer, the more the king kong.
He could hardly believe what was on through it, even sikancil can go home without the slightest injury ..


"Hi uncle kong .. Now keep it just promise you .. Look, I won the bet as I say .. Hehehe". Said the deer.

"Ba Ba .. .. How did you get away? It's beyond duga'an .. It does not make sense ..". Asked the king kong stuttered in disbelief.


"Hehehe .. It .. No need to explain. Now the important thing I've proved my waffle and now must fulfill the promise uncle uncle .. Simple, just like that why bother .. ^ _ ^". Responsible deer.

"Hahahaha .. You do have a lot of surprises kid .. As king, I will keep my promise.
I and all my people will not be looted again .. And I will scatter all your stories overlooks throughout the forest, so they mengal you and know your greatness.
But boy .. I do not know who your name .. And what should I call your self in my story? ". Ask king kong.

"Call it my name .. mouse deer .. :)".


Then after that, kancilpun invite both the theme back to the village.
It was an exhausting adventure .. It feels like home is a comfortable place for a short break.
As preparations for the new adventures of tomorrow ..
In another adventure .. In another story anyway .. "^ _ ^"


The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment