Feb 20, 2015

Mouse Deer EATING LION

Schoolash - On one day the deer was walking through a vast meadow.
He was bored with forest atmosphere and want to get some fresh air.
Atmosphere vast grasslands and open to give a new atmosphere for deer mind being tired.
There are many deer meet new friends that have been rarely he met in the woods.
There bison, horses, giraffes, deer, and many other animals who lives in the open.

Do not feel it's getting late, the deer also intends to return to his home in the woods.
Along the way deer singing merrily to fill the time and saturated expel the trip, because the trip home is not the distance close.

That day the deer got a lot of new experiences and friends new, to make his visit deer delighted at this time. But unfortunate for the deer, when he reached the edge of the forest he met with the lion.
Without waiting for the cue, with the reflexes of the deer running to get away and fled into the woods. Of course, the lion can not remain silent, he was chasing deer and follow him into the woods. But as usual lions live and hunt in the area of ​​pasture, he little kualahan chasing deer in the woods.
Many shrubs and roots make the lion bit inhibited, but opposite for deer. Because normally live in the forest, he knew right the ins and outs of the forest.
Until the deer do not trouble to run freely.

Finally it was the deer on a pond that is very clear, to he can reflect on it.
Because fatigue after running, the deer was resting there.

'' Ah..istirahat first. Maybe the lion was gone chasing me again. He not used to enter the forest, he might have given up and returned to meadow ''. Murmured deer with struggling breath.

But only a few moments to rest deer, lions suddenly it came.

"Hi little creature, where else would you want to run. You have food types what? Bull not, because you do not have horns. The deer also not, because your body size is too small for the size of the deer. But never mind lah .. I'm hungry, at least you can get a little block the stomach
ku. Hahaha .. ggrrrrrr ''. Lion said with a snarl.

Of course the deer were surprised by the arrival of a lion suddenly, the deer were totally unprepared.
But deer remembered with the pond water, and now he has an idea to chase away the lion.

'' Hi lion .. do not you know me? It's your guts big bold follow me to my place of this, you're tired of life? ''. Said the deer bluff.

Listening to deer, lions were surprised. Curiosity appears in his mind, because only this time there being as small as the deer bold bully.

'' God damn it .. !! How dare you threaten such small creatures than me. You not know who I am? I am the king of the jungle ruler fields grass .. ''. The word lion growled.
'' Huh .. I'm sorry for you. You are so stupid. I had run not because I'm afraid of you, but I was deliberately provoke you to here ... my favorite place to eat ''. Said the deer quietly.
'' Poor You? Moron? Places to eat? What do you mean? ''. Tanya lion curious, began to arise fear in his heart.

'' I mean .. you were fooled by my appearance. Many already lions dead like me you eat. They fooled with my small body, and chase me to this place. But bad luck for them .. I opened it that
they eat, on the contrary they were me eat ''. Said deer convincing. '' Hah .. you lie .. !! Small animals like you definitely just a stratagem to deceive me, so you do not become me to eat .. ''. said the lion.
'' I do not lie, I'm just sorry just on you. But because I'm good heart, I give you a chance. I take the other lions and collecting their heads in the hole ''. Said deer pointed toward the pond.
'' You give me a chance to prove themselves, look to in the hole. Then you will see the head of a lion in it .. but do not stay long, lost my patience trigger ''. Said the deer again.

Out of curiosity, the lion was turned to the pool.
And when the lion was looking into the pool, she saw the reflection of himself.
But because he just stuck his head just to see to in the pool, then he just saw his head alone.
So he thought that the lion's head is in the pool The victim is a victim of the deer-like said the deer.
Cash only fear the lion ran toward the desert grass, leaving the deer that could only laugh look lion which turned out to be too consumed their tricks.
Well adek-adek sweet, lessons to be learned is ..

Not always the stronger it always wins, because a lot of events prove ... always lose against reasonable force. So .. learn to use intelligence and sense of the muscles, because with a sense ... you can find a solution without having to use violence .. okay?

0 comments:

Post a Comment