Apr 5, 2011

Become a teacher??? why not??

 
Being a teacher like this??. A reality that have not even thought of at all, nor even to dream... hehehe

But now this is my profession, a profession that looks easy but is actually laden with responsibility. a profession which requires that I must educate generations to successor nations to be people who are handy, someday.

sometimes I'm sad, because it turned out so far I have not been able to figure a good teacher, the exemplary by their students and peers. there is no innovation, achievement is still poor. hopefully, someday I can and I should be able to give color to the world of education are (already) blurred in this country. hopefully ...
Posted in:

2 comments:

  1. behhhh, kl sya g ada niat jd guru... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya buat hiburan mas, tiap hari ketumu anak2 kecil... hehehe

    ReplyDelete